Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Thursday 3 April 2014

Daniel's COMPUTER AND LAPTOP poster!

 
This is my poster about my favourite thing and the thing I'm an expert at... COMPUTERS and LAPTOPS! The black things you can see there are wires or labels, that picture is my exact laptop, let me tell you some facts. The smallest laptop, open, is about the size of an iPad mini, if not, it's even smaller! The most commonly used windows are: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Vista. The inside of a laptop or a computer is called the "hardware", the things you can download, or programmes are called the software. Computers and laptops can be used for: games, videos, programmes, communication. This is an estimation from the internet, but there are about 1,966,514,816 computers in the world. I hope you've learnt more about computers and laptops!


No comments:

Post a Comment