Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Friday 12 September 2014

Bill's Zoo Blog

Yay! Its Monday, that means its the zoo trip!
First we went on the bus, it
took about 45 minutes to get to Auckland Zoo. When we arrived, we had to line up in our groups. The group I was in had Gus, Jayden, Danika, Chloe, Ms Parkins and myself. First we went to see the giraffes. Did you know that giraffes have two hearts! Wow! I didn't know that! Then we went to see the other animals such as the lion. It looked like they could easily jump over the wall and attack us. My favourite part at the zoo was the sea lions because it was the biggest sea animal we could get close up to.

I like your facts Bill!  Animals don't have capitals - unless it is their name you are using.  Mrs Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment