Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Friday 5 September 2014

Going to Auckland zoo by Eleisha

Today the seniors went to the zoo.When all the buses arrived we went in the zoo. When we got there we had Sue talk to us about what we have to do first (zoo keeper).  It was a cool  experience to go to Auckland zoo because I have only gone to the zoo a couple of times but that was ages ago! First my group had a photo, then we looked at the giraffes I was first with the camera. Some zebras were with the giraffes. The giraffes were as tall as the Sky tower.                                                                             

Peer Assesment: nice recount! I like your story
it looks like you had a fun time but I would like to see a simile.

- Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment