Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Daniel's Funny Stories!

Hi, Daniel here,
Today I made two funny stories made of word dominoes, enjoy!


I like eating my big toe because it has so much red apple juice inside it and it has a lot of apple "skin" on the outside with an extra hard slice of strawberry!!


My cat can talk because he is Garfield (even though I don't have a cat) and Daniel had magiclly made his cat talk with his special wand and Daniel said "EXPELIARMUSANKRANKRANKONIASHOSANGIUSINOMBOSCANACKARANGDOHARANKA!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, yes we heard about your big-toe-eating story at our dinner table tonight. I told my boys that I used to be able to put my big toe in my mouth (many many years ago now) and Sam demonstrated that he too could perform the wondrous act. Well done on your story. Mrs Bloxham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was pretty funny

    Kadison

    ReplyDelete