Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Sunday 16 February 2014

Danika's Alien Slave

As you can see my latest Alien Slave has got a square body meaning I love dogs and because my body shape colour is black that means my favourite colour is black.  My head is shaped like a triangle which means I have got pets.  My legs are flowy because my favourite outdoor activity is swimming. My eyes are on my arms which means my hair is black.  My arms are orange meaning I am a year 6. Also my feet are as fluffy as a cloud meaning I am a girl. My teeth are curvy meaning I am 10 years old. Now the reason I named it Danika's Alien Slave is because it was the first thing that popped into my head!!!!                                   By Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment