Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Our First Days At School



The first few days were really good because it's really fun to learn and we did really exciting things like swimming and Donut News. By Anthony

Our first two days of school have been great!  First day was great at school because it's fun learning!  by Nathanael

Our first two days have been awesome so far. I have also been waiting to see all my friends.   By Leigh 

Our first two days at school were fantastic so far because we went swimming and we are now seniors.
By Jade

The first couple of days I have had butterflies in my stomach because I'm a senior and I have to do all the jobs and show the rest of the school that I'm a role model! By Shenaigh

My first couple of days this year have been a great experience because I have already made new friends and got to know the teachers well! I am looking forward to netball this year! 
By Chloe

My first three days at Howick Primary have been amazing for me. I am looking forward to the rest of this year!
By Danika
                                                 
My first three days at Howick Primary School were really awesome for me - I can't wait for later in the year! By Eleisha

I have really enjoyed the first couple of days because I have met LOTS of new people! 
By Jasmine

My first days back at school have been a great experience.  I have made a lot of new friends.  Being a year 5 is amazing I can't believe I'm a senior!  I can't wait till I show the whole school that I'm a really good role model 
By Taylah

The past days being a year six have been awesome.  I have made heaps of new friends and met new teachers.  It has been so cool because I love to learn and Mrs Simpson is so nice!
By Nisha

On my first days back at school I have actually had a very good time.
By :)JAYDEN(:

I have enjoyed the past few days at school and look forward to the year.  For some reason year five seems easy.
By Bill

My couple of days were amazing because there was easy work to do.
By Karen

My first few days have been so fun because  I enjoyed the swimming and art.
By Jennifer
My first few days have been so fun. My favourite thing so far is swimming & new playground rules.
By Thomas 

My few days have been so fun.  My favourite so far is doing maths with the class &
I like the new playground rules.
By Jinglong

My first few days at school have been so much fun. I have enjoyed playing with my friends and meeting my new teacher.
By Jaxon 

My first few days at school were completely amazing because I got to meet my friends once again.
By Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Love this class photo + mascot Bear! From Mrs Bloxham

    ReplyDelete