Room 4

We are a wonderful bunch of Year 5 and 6 children in Room 4. There are 22 of us - please read our amazing blog!

Websites

Friday 21 November 2014

Cricket in the hall!

Ian, who I like to call the professional cricket player, taught most of us how to play cricket! First we learnt how to catch the ball, sounds easy right? No, it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! Just kidding! Then we played actual cricket, the opposing team started to bat, then we batted, and so on and so forth. In the end, the opposite tem won by a hair. Most people found out that in the end, it doesn't even matter, it's all about fun.

1 comment:

  1. Cricket is a lot of fun! I was part of the cricket team at school. Tricky bowling the ball though and trying to aim for the wicket - I normally threw 'wide' balls! :) Thanks for sharing this Room 4. From Mrs Bloxham

    ReplyDelete